1. Book a Tour
Visit the facilities and fully understand the philosophy and teaching method adopted by Phnom Penh Montessori International School (PPMIS). We look forward to meeting you!
2. Fill Our the Enrollment Form
- When can we enroll our child?
- Enrolment can be done on a daily or monthly basis. The school is open for enrolment Monday through Friday, and on Saturdays by appointment. We offer two start dates each month, on the 15th and on the 1st.
- Does my child need to take a placement test to enroll with PPMI?
- We do not require a placement test for children ages 1.5-6. However, we do give a placement test for children who wish to enroll in our International Primary Program (6-12 years old)
- What are the pre-requisites for enrolment?
- We encourage parents/guardians to visit the school facilities to better understand our educational philosophy and the programs we offer.
- Are there any other programs or activities besides the main Montessori curriculum?
- We offer swimming, arts, music, gardening, cooking, ball games, creative activities, and field trips. However, some of our activities are not available at the present time. Please inquire the front office for further details.